On behalf of the staff & students at Cascade Ridge Elementary, WELCOME! Cascade Ridge Elementary is a vibrant learning community in the eastern most part of the Issaquah School District. Our school is unique, in that we are an all-walking school for neighborhood students and have a strong community feel. Our hope is that each and every family feels welcome, included and valued.
Our students will be prepared for and eager to accept the academic, occupational, personal and practical challenges of life in a dynamic global environment.
- Dedicated, committed teaching & support staff
- Supporting PTSA and strong community support
- Student Council
- Highly Capable instruction for SAGE qualified students
- Science/Technology Magnet classrooms for 4th & 5th grade
- Coyote Club – Before and after school care
- Safety Patrol for 5th grade
- 60,207 feet of interior space
- Two covered play areas totaling 4,800 feet
- PTSA sponsored programs such as Eager Reader, Cultural Fair, & Reflections
The staff at Cascade Ridge values your partnership in your child’s education. Please consider volunteering in some capacity at our school. Feel free to contact me directly or the school office if you have any questions.
425-837-5500 / 425-837-5501
I acknowledge that I am on the Indigenous Land of Coast Salish people who have reserved treaty rights to this land, specifically the Snoqualmie Indian Tribe (sdukʷalbixʷ). I thank these caretakers of this land who have lived and continue to live here since time immemorial.