Important Message from Ms. Moore, Our Librarian
News from the Library
Students have checked out over 30,000 books this year and processed over 1,300 holds.
- The week of May 22: the last week students will be checking out library books.
- All library books are due Friday, June 2 so we can begin inventory.
* Overdue notices will now be sent once a week.
* Missing books are often found in the students’ desk or book box.
- At the end of the year, fines will be assessed and added to ISD pay online portal for any unreturned or damaged books.
I really appreciated your help in getting books returned! If you have any questions about this notice, please email Ms. Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org